Homeowner Associations (HOA)
HOA Property management by CPS
Neighborhoods with homeowner associations are a wonderful place to live because you have an association to maintain and beautify the entrances of their communities. They make sure the neighborhoods are maintained.
In an HOA, you do not need to worry about a neighbor putting an unsightly statue in his front yard because your association enforces the deed restrictions.
- Financial Management (Billing Services, Collections of HOA Assessments, Delinquency Collections,Taxes/Monthly Reports/Budgets)
- Enforcement of Deed Restrictions
- Attend Annual Meetings
- Rules Enforcement
- Secure Lawncare Service Bids
- Communicate with Attorneys and Insurance Agents
- All-Inclusive Property Management Fee
In order to make sure those deed restrictions are enforced and the dues are collected, many HOAs work with a management company such as Clayman Property Services. Services for HOAs are not expensive and the management company can assist your association in many ways.
Contact us for more information on how we can assist with the responsibilities of the association.